On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2794/

That's a bit weird. The document itself says it is WG14/N843 which is a
rather smaller document number. Ah, I see it got given another number
when it was passed up to SC22 as the final committee draft. However I
understood that N869 was closest to the actual standard.

http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n869/

However there have been at least three technical corrigenda, so N1256 is a
more useful document since it is C99 + TC1 + TC2 + TC3.

I think all the subsequent committee drafts are working towards the next
edition of the standard. For those who are right up to the minute, the
almost final committee draft of C1X is available in the latest working
group mailing:

http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/PreLondon-2011.htm

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
South Fisher, German Bight: Variable 3, becoming easterly 4 or 5. Slight or