On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, Philippe Lhoste wrote:

> > http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1256.pdf
>
> Thanks! Looks more complete than the above (at least it is trice its size!).

That is probably to do with changes in the document preparation software.
My copy of ISO 9899:1999 is 554 pages (including covers) and n1256 would
be 556 pages with covers added.

> Size note: is it true that Visual C++ still doesn't support the whole C99?

Yes. In fact it doesn't support most of C99.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2007/11/05/iso-c-standard-update.aspx
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/345360/visual-c-should-support-c99
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/146381/visual-studio-support-for-new-c-c-standards

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: East, backing north, 4 or 5, occasionally 6. Slight