On 18 February 2011 12:06, Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@gmail.com> wrote:

> In 2009 I  did not know the details of MATLAB JIT (it is not my main
> line of work anyway).
> You know people can learn things in the following 14 months, don't you think?
> And ,yes, you are being nasty!

Wow, no need to take it personally.  How can I know what is your
knowledge on the subject, other than from what you wrote in the past
and the context of the discussion?  (And yes, I remember that old
post, because it caught my attention at the time.  I'm not stalking
you :)

So, to make up for my nastiness, I do apologize and let me leave this at that.

Cheers,

Tomek