[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: What is your favorite Lua GUI toolkit?
- From: Doug Currie <doug.currie@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:40:07 -0500
> IUP 3.4 will be released as soon as SourceForge unblock the CVS services.
The overview page "availability" section lists
• UNIX (SunOS, IRIX, and AIX) using Motif 2.x
• UNIX (FreeBSD and Linux) using GTK+ (since 3.0)
the download tips "Available Platforms" includes
Mac OS X 10.6 (x64) [Snow Leopard] / Darwin Kernel 10 / gcc 4.2
There are no Mac specific 3.3 files on SourceForge.
How well will 3.4 perform/look on Mac OS X?
Are there any Mac OS X improvements over previous versions (where I seem to have heard that installation on Mac was difficult)?