> Also: United States.  Certainly from a personal point of view, I have no
> interest in visiting somewhere that treats people coming to give their
> delicate economy money as the enemy.
>
> The moon sounds great :)

Honestly, this is pretty ridiculous.  The world is a messy place and
nothing is perfect.  By that logic you would miss out on visiting
practically every country in the world.  Governments are not the same
thing as the citizens who live in that country.  In my mind it's even
more important for people to get together despite the sometimes harsh
realities.

wes