On Friday 11 February 2011 01:50:20 kevin beckford wrote:
> > Toronto's pretty expensive for hotels, isn't it?
>
> Vancouver is the place.  Toronto in summer is like Washington, 30
> seconds outside and you feel like you had a shower in baby oil.
> Vancouver, great coffee, free wireless, clean as can be , and an
> internet culture that lead the fight against monopolistic billing
> practices by telecoms.  It only rains in the winter.

I can't go because no time and money for a long trip, but that sounds good. A
year ago I took a business trip to Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Nice place! I
don't remember what I paid for the hotel, but I don't think it was anything
like Toronto prices.

My favorite Canadian city so far is Ottawa, but that's too expensive for this
discussion.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package