hi list,
Two possible locations for a workshop that I could help organize are
San Francisco and Santa Barbara in California.  I'm guessing there are
others in the bay area using Lua as well.  If there was a company
willing to donate space in the area, that would be ideal, but there
are other possibilities.  In Santa Barbara, it would be at UCSB, but I
haven't asked anyone there about it so I can't say for sure if it can
be done yet.  If these locations generate enough interest, I can start
looking into the logistics.

wes