On Thursday 10 February 2011 13:57:02 Wesley Smith wrote:
> hi list,
> Two possible locations for a workshop that I could help organize are
> San Francisco and Santa Barbara in California.  I'm guessing there are
> others in the bay area using Lua as well.

The Bay area is pretty expensive for hotels etc. Santa Barbara's not cheap
either, being an artsy tourist destination.

Raleigh North Carolina has always struck me as a good place for these things.
Several universities near, tech-educated populace, low cost of living, few
tourists.

By the way, stay away from my home town, Orlando Florida. It's an expensive
tourist trap with a technophobic populace.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US