On 1/6/2011 3:29 PM, steve donovan wrote:
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:09 AM, KHMan wrote:
O'Reilly will not be beating at your doors, taking you to lunch. Don't start
thinking now that you are the king of the world like Joanne Rowling... :-)

I had the misfortune to publish a book in late 2001.... well, I did
get an advance. But dreams of giving up the day job were short-lived
;)

:-) But you got one in before they go the way of the Dodo...

Anyway, for others, this "transfer of copyright" proposal does not mean in any way that "there will be a book". It simply means the option is made available on the table, is reasonable, and there is a minimum of messy roadblocks.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)