On 12/30/2010 09:04 PM, KHMan wrote:
It's like we're hiding behind the boulders and pointing our fingers at
dis and dat

I fell bad about this, I am guilty as sin of pointing at dis or dat but I am of no use other then making suggestions.

I hardly ever find the time to program, I just keep reading tidbits here and there, trying to catch up and learn about the language. A standard set of libraries would be a Godsend for people like me who can't manage more.

I do think its a good idea to have someone heading this up or a wiki with a set of guidelines. One thing I have learned is that even the very bright people on this list cannot always agree on how things ought to be done. If one person stands up to do it alone, I doubt their work will be accepted, without that work having been carried out in a somewhat pre-agreed to manner.

--Patrick