Thanks, Eric, I was pretty much remembering what was said about the
whole iPhone and iPad thing by Apple in that they would not allow any
other "programming languages" other than the ones they used...

Either way, this is kind of a moot point, as I am still planning on
switching over to Linux as soon as I can afford the hardware...I just
can't afford the expensive hardware anymore. Machines are getting fast
enough now that I don't want to be forced to upgrade hardware just to
stay current with an operating system.

But I will check out your links, they seem interesting. Thanks.

Mike