> Like I always said, I am a newbie here, so I apologize for any
> "bother" or inconvenience. I thought I was only clarifying
> misunderstood concepts about the patch. Maybe the enthusiasm of a
> newbie thinking he found something really useful (well, I still
> thinking). No problem.

I never said anything about you bothering us or being inconvenient. (I
used the word "bother" refering to why you would bother yourself, not
us, to do that explanation.) My intention was, as yours, to clarify a
misunderstood concept, that you only asked for help for a private patch.

> > By the way: The original post about OOBit follows below.
> [...]

I mixed up the original post because you sent another one with subject
OOBit which was not replying to anything. That does not change my point
that you were not asking for help about a private patch.

-- Roberto