Oi Roberto,

Like I always said, I am a newbie here, so I apologize for any
"bother" or inconvenience. I thought I was only clarifying
misunderstood concepts about the patch. Maybe the enthusiasm of a
newbie thinking he found something really useful (well, I still
thinking). No problem.

No more OOBit posts (again) until the beta announcement.
.
I would appreciate some help in benchmarking on different platforms
and Lua's stack handling (again).

By the way: The original post about OOBit follows below.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> That is not true. The original post started like this:
>
>  Could you send me opinions about OOBIT patch? I would appreciate any
>  opinion that could help me to decide the patch's future.

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about a Lua patch and before spend much time working on
it, I would appreciate any comments about *** the ideas involved. ****
Thanks in advance for your attention.

--
Nilson