KHMan wrote:
Somehow I still think the dumb rule changes has more to do with arm-twisting between Apple and other tech companies. It's just too bad that third party developers are caught in the crossfire.

Yes. But what I fear is that, on the Android side, software piracy will be strong and investing in development could be a big risk. I know, there are ads-supported business models, but I don't like that. Perhaps it's not a good idea to consider independent mobile game development as a way to use my C/Lua skills...

I wonder what Apple employees think. Perhaps they behave like tobacco company employees and always defend their cult.

I think they have to use official thinking API only ;-)

  Enrico