Henk Boom wrote:
If that's all, then they should have phrased the agreement to allow
any app which passes through the c/obj-c/c++ compiler as an
intermediate step :(

I think (but it's just my interpretation) that this sentence:

 "only code written in C, C++, and Objective-C may compile
  and directly link against the Documented APIs"

probably means: Corona & Co. are not allowed because we can't see the source, but you may use Lua et similia as long as you include the full C source and not any precompiled code.

I may be wrong, of course. Did somebody ask Apple?

  Enrico