steve donovan wrote:
So  what would 3.3.1 say to that, given that the results have no
distinguishing binary signature to indicate that this is not
'originally' an Objective-C program?

Isn't that what the Unity3D project (referenced in the linked article) does and its apparently frowned upon?

Seems to me that until Android gets large enough to be a problem and Apple has to unlock the restrictions to survive/grow, iPhone is going to be a closed system. Anyway its enough for me. I was unsure which way to go. I now know that Android is the future.

Stephen