steve donovan wrote:
Hm, surely they are not asking for code review - people would not
stand for that. Clearly they have dissemblers and so on.

Of course. I didn't think of that.

An interesting article:

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2010/04/apple-takes-aim-at-adobe-or-android.ars

That's where I took that quotation from (and the idea that Corona will be blocked)

How in fact without actual code review can they work out whether a
program was 'originally' written in one of the approved languages?

I agree that's the real question. Since my first explanation about sources made no sense, I'm wondering too. They could use a Corona detector, a Flash detector and so on, but that would be just crazy.

  Enrico