> I see the manuals for luac being published on the Lua website.
> They even miraculously appear in Google cache somehow.
>
> http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/luac.html
>
> But I can't find links to them anywhere on Lua.org.
> Is this intentional? Or am I missing something?

These were meant to be linked to in the manual page but somehow these
links have disappeared over the years (and no one noticed till now).
I wonder how Google still keeps them. Anyway, they're there. Also for
the command-line interpreter:
	http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/lua.html

But does anyone actually use those man pages, even in nroff form
as distributed in the tarball?