On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Enrico Colombini <erix@erix.it> wrote:
> probably means: Corona & Co. are not allowed because we can't see the
> source, but you may use Lua et similia as long as you include the full C
> source and not any precompiled code.

Hm, surely they are not asking for code review - people would not
stand for that. Clearly they have dissemblers and so on.

An interesting article:

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2010/04/apple-takes-aim-at-adobe-or-android.ars

Apple has been playing with a restricted form of multitasking, which
they reckon requires their tools to implement. But why should there be
an objection to a tool that generates valid Obj-C as an intermediate
step?  (A true compiler, yeah I can see...)

How in fact without actual code review can they work out whether a
program was 'originally' written in one of the approved languages?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's puzzled at this point.
(ArsTechnica thinks that Corona is a no-fly)

steve d.