Enrico Colombini <erix@erix.it> writes:
>  "That is what 95+% of programmers under 35 years old consider
>   an "OK" *candidate* for a programming language."
>
> It must be because I'm definitely over 35 that I like C and Lua ;-)

It's a silly comment anyway -- I don't think 95% of programmers (under
35 or not) have given even a second's thought to the question.  They
just use what's in front of them.

-Miles

--
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
just making him madder and madder." -- Homer Simpson