I don't think the message went through before, because the maximum message size is something like 40k, but I was trying to export and attach my VS settings so you guys could have a look at it. Also in that message was my belief that there is a problem with the way I've got Visual Studio configured, not the code itself.

Oh, and I'm not a complete Visual Studio newb. I've had about a years experience with it, as I've been studying Interactive Gaming. However, I haven't properly explored all the nooks and crannies of VS. I know enough to add in static libraries, or add new paths to the project directories, you know, basic stuff like that.

I've experienced line break problems similar to the ones in that text file before. It's simply a matter of replacing all the 0x0a's with 0x0d0a's (Windows uses two bytes for carriage return and newline).

Ermm... I guess I should find some sort of public file hosting service, so that I can show everyone my VS settings, but I'm going to wait until morning, it's 1.00am here, and I'm tired.