On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Ben Maher <drenzyme@gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the Lua DLLs, Libraries and Include files from Lua
> Binaries.net.

Ok, I'm not a windows developer, but I'll poke my head in anyhow.

Steve is right. It really does look like your names are mangled as c++
does them. *really, really, really* does. You can even see the
argument type in the linker symbol. I would look again at that. Maybe
the extern "C" is ifdefed out?

But if you can't figure that out, lua is as easy to compile as C code
gets. Just get the latest tarball, add the src directory to your
project, and compile. You might have much better luck than dealing
with pre-compiled DLLS. Or make your own DLL, if you really need one
for some kind of deployment reason.

Cheers,
Sam