... and follows more retarded logic..

It's not a bug, thus cannot by definition be 'fixed', we're talking about a trivial change here.

The goal is to have it work with as many servers as possible, and if 'PASV' does that more than 'pasv', who cares?

This change doesn't make luasocket more or less conformant, it doesn't introduce a 'new bug', the only downside is someone needs to do about 7 seconds worth of editing, and the upside is it will work with servers who are anal about this.

We're not talking about gay rights or abortions, give it a rest already, you wont change all the worlds ftp servers.. They've existed for well over 30 years, so no, people evidently do NOT follow specs, and good look to you on your utopian plans for the future
if you think you can change that.

ketmar wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:16:58 +0100