On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Tim Channon <tc@gpsl.net> wrote:
> A workaround might be possible if Windows local messaging can be used.
> If A goes on top it messages B to do the same. Would need a little more
> logic about maximise etc. but that would do,

This would not actually be too difficult, since the Lua subsystem can
load suitable extensions. No source code changes required.

As for the toolbar, I feel ambivalent about it, but View|Toolbar is a
_toggle_ ;)

Neil (Scintilla) Hodgson wants to keep SciTE as straightforward as
possible, and this conservative policy has worked out well.

steve d.