Hi

I solved the issue. I was running a luajit-modified 5.1.3 dll (the
jit-compiler was still not enabled). I switch to the official dll
(upgrading to 5.1.4 at the same time) and the crashing went away. now
all exceptions are catched. I will investigate later if this is an
luajit bug or just 5.1.3.

I thank you for your time. I'm also more aware that exceptions and
longjumps don't necessarily mix well.
I'm new to the mailing list and so far it is really a great resource.

Aidin

--
Aidin Abedi - IT Support
Premiumgroup Uppsala