Because any .exe that embeds Lua will suffer from the same problem. If
LuaRocks made this workaround official it would be an incentive for
others to do the same thing.

And you know having the user call setup-kepler is a hack that I want
to go away sometime, but how to do this is a thread for another time.
:-)

--
Fabio Mascarenhas