Hi, Ignacio,

Where is your xavante.exe? Put it in the same place as lua5.1.exe
(probably c:\LuaRocks\0.5.2) and it should work. I am trying to
convince Hisham to make the LuaRocks binaries' dir and "scripts" dir
the same, so other executables can work without setting LUA_PATH too.
I'll also put better OS detection on the next setup-kepler, thanks.
:-)

Oh, the scripts_dir == lr dir thing is documented in the installation
instructions for Windows
(http://www.keplerproject.org/en/Installation)

--
Fabio Mascarenhas