Andre Carregal wrote:
> After a lot more work than we planned Kepler 1.1 is here! Thanks a lot
> for all the help over the months and the patience from those who made
> it here.

Excellent news.

However, erm, does anyone know whether it's possible to use --- don't
hit me --- Java servlet containers with Kepler? Alas, a Lua-centric
solution isn't possible here.

(I have vague memories that there's a FastCGI servlet engine somewhere
that ought to just plug in to Kepler, but I've been unable to find it.)

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup