On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Antonio Scuri <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
 >  Yes I noticed there was not documentation on how to build that. I will need to make this from source and that is too bad. If anybody has built LuaGL for LuaBinaries please let me know. i would like to include it in Lua For Windows.

  The LuaGL source code that it is included in the IupLua source has a few modifications that makes it more compatible with other OpenGL bindings.

  I can make a DLL for Lua For Windows compatible with LuaBinaries. Are you interested?

Yes I am interested. But I think I have IUP Binaries, from the IUP website. Does this include the LuaGL?
--
Regards,
Ryan