I agree with you Ryan.

Lua Scripting for Windows is focused on removing any install or usage
barriers so that Windows Users can give Lua a try without any real
effort.

Admitted C API & extension/embedding is a huge Lua strength. And
having source available is another strength of Lua and it library
packages. But Lua Binaries and the libraries themselves already
explain very well how to extend/embed Lua but what they don't have is
a trivially easy install package. Note the install script that
generates this install is being included with the install, so custom
packages can be created.

Given main effort is to remove barriers, then yes LuaGL .dll needs to
be added to package.

Agreed LuaRocks should also be added to package, but it'll be later
because we can only do so much, even given limited focus of making an
easy to install/use Lua Scripting under Windows.

Andrew