On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 6:46 PM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> For section 8 of luaforwindows.txt:
>
>    Thanks to Steve Donovan for Lua'izing SciTE editor & and
>    getting Lua debugging into SciTE.
>
> IIRC, the bulk of the Lua extension for SciTE was originally done
> by Bruce Dodson. It would be better to acknowledge the major
> contributor and the original contributor.

Unfortunate phrasing!  All I have done is integrate debugging into
SciTE. SciTE has an enormous cast of characters (see the About box)
but really the man to foreground is Neil Hodgson (who did Scintilla as
well, as used in PN and many others). The actual debug engine is by
Dave Nicols (clidebugger) and he should get a credit as well.

BTW, the version that will be included in Lua for Windows is only
slightly modified from stock SciTE 1.7.6, chiefly the
user-configurable toolbar.

steve d.