Ariel Manzur kirjoitti 25.3.2008 kello 22:06:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:55 AM,  <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:
[...]
Before 2008, I used to have LNUM patch always return FP
results to an integer, if possible. This, however, slowed
down _all_ FP operations slightly, and was never feeling
'right'. The current way does feel right for me, and I bet

Is it possible to disable conversion from integers to FP too? (maybe
with a compile time option).

You mean to give an overflow error, or a round trip to negative integers?

No.

LNUM patch works on numbers, and bit patterns are another arena.

-asko