On Dec 26, 2007 4:36 AM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since when are fiction writers any form of authority?

L.Ron.Hubbard! Did you know why you get toothaches? Forget what the
dentist told you, the truth is that millions of years ago you were a
barnacle dying in the sun, and you now carry a past-life memory of
this event. For a small fee, a Hubbard disciple wielding a
scientific-looking prop can 'clear' that memory and make you immune to
toothaches forever! It's true! A science fiction writer said so. ^_^

( Now we're *really* off-topic, and as long as I'm here: happy
holidays, to those of you who celebrate! )