It's just the portuguese word for moon.. I'm not sure the name OF the moon orbiting earth is 'moon' though. If it were, expressions like "The name of one of Jupiters moons is Europa" would sound pretty strange..

Marco Antonio Abreu wrote:
Hi everyone!

I liked the new text about how to write 'Lua' right.  But I have a kind
of a little correction to make in the phrase  'More specifically, "Lua"
is a name, the name of the Earth's moon and the name of the language'. Is is a little inconsistent, more correct would be to say 'More
specifically, "Lua" is a name, the name of the Earth's _natural
satellite_ and the name of the language'.

[]'s,