I have compiled every library and binary with my G++ 3.4.2 (MinGW Edition)..
The only thing I believe to be strange here is that it seems that luasql wasn´t prepared to compile under G++ (I needed to add some const char casts and an 'export "C" for luaopen_*')

Fabio Mascarenhas escreveu:
Did you compile Lua on your own, or are you using someone else's binaries? What about other modules? Your problem looks like mixup of different C runtimes.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas