Sorry, I was mistaken

When I put a more precise log I found that the problem is after the returning of the cursor.. in the 'fetch' line.

    -- print('fetching rows') -- neither of my print statements worked
    log('fetching rows') -- but when I put the output to a file, this log worked fine

    row = cur:fetch ({}, "a") --<-- problem is probably here

    -- print(
'rows fetched')
    log('rows fetched') -- this one doesn´t

Luís Santos escreveu:
It was just like the example code in the manual.

require "luasql.sqlite3" -- direct from luasql/sqlite3.dll

-- from the example in http://www.keplerproject.org/luasql/examples.html

env = assert (luasql.sqlite3())

con = assert (env:connect("../data/database.sqlite"))

-- ... // Drop table,  Create table.. Insert data.. all work fine

-- obtain a cursor
cur = con:execute[[ SELECT * from people ]]  -- then it explodes here (An access violation, I believe)

I tried some slightly different queries, to no effect.

It might just have something to do with my compilation. I´ll try to pinpoint the problem in the C code, so I can come to you with a more accurate description.

Thnx!

Tomas Guisasola Gorham escreveu:
	Hi Luís

I have indeed managed to compile luasql from HEAD using Lua 5.1 and the
SQLite3 driver on Windows (using MinGW... it wasn´t a lot of fun..) and
I have come to a problem using the conn:execute to return a simple
cursor..

	Could you send a piece of code that reproduces the problem?
		Tomás

--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos
Coordenador Técnico