On 7/19/06, Sam Roberts <sroberts@bycast.com> wrote:
I think our apps are quite different from yours. We are targeting linux
server systems, and we don't care how big the exes are. I care about
being able to copy a single exe to target systems, and having it run.
Also, I care about not telling the team that builds the installers to
install not just a binary, but a directory tree of .lua files.

Same issues here. By having a single deployable you don't have to make
sure things don't get out of sync, you can update trivially.

-- G.