It does. I have no interest in the compat stuff though. Will get
LuaXMLRPC from CVS.

-- G.

On 7/19/06, Tomas <tomas@ccpa.puc-rio.br> wrote:
        Hi Guido

> I've seen syntax along the lines of module('foo') and function
> foo:bar(baz) but these appear to not be in the PIL book and I can't
> find any example in the wiki.
        I recommend you take a look at some Lua libraries (not C
libraries) out there.  From the Kepler Project, I can tell that
CGILua and LuaXMLRPC (just to give two examples) have Lua modules
implemented that way, although developed to run with Lua 5.0 and
Compat-5.1.  You can also download fresh code from the CVS (with
an anonymous login) that is almost ready to be released!

        Hope this helps,
                Tomas