On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:22:05PM +0100, Lisa Parratt wrote:
> Ariel Manzur wrote:
> The other important thing to realise is that it contains a description
> of the whole program, code and all. The first step I do is to cull all
> the code out of the tree, leaving only global
> types/variables/functions/constants and the types their signatures refer to.

Are you using it to only access variables that were already created
outside lua? I noticed that gcc4 (the only version I used so far, since
the older ones refuse to compile a .h file :) throws away declarations
that are not used.. so if I just have a class definition, it doesn't show
on the .tu file unless I also have an instance. What version of gcc are
you using? Do you use it to bind template classes too? I imagine there
would be a similar problem. (that list of nodes on the other mail looks
very useful, too, thanks).

> > Can I look at the code? :)
> I'm very sorry, but it's company confidential. Please trust me, though,

Yes, I know.. I shouldn't be making such forward propositions to a lady..
I apologize ;)

Ariel.