[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] tolua++ 1.0.6 and lua_qt4 0.0.2a
- From: Ariel Manzur <listas@...>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:36:10 -0400
tolua++ 1.0.6 is now available for download at:
This version includes several bug fixes and a couple of new features:
- fixed class constructor bug (it is now possible to call 'ClassName()' to
create an instance of the class (finally :))
- added a way to register class properties
- added flags to avoid problems with classes with private/protected
- added a simple way to inherit from c/c++ objects from lua
Also, a new version of lua_qt is available:
Version 0.0.2a works with qt 4.0.1, and supports considerably more Qt
features than previous versions (around 10000 methods bound, only about 20
tested so far ;). Also compiles on windows (with mingw).
Next versions of both packages will probably work with lua 5.1.