On 9 Sep 2005, at 12:36, Ariel Manzur wrote:
*snip*

Has any consideration been given to modifying tolua++ so that it can harvest the data it requires from decorated GGC Abstract Syntax Trees, created using -fdump-translation-unit?

I found that tolua++ has a few issues (mostly relating to macros, etc.) that meant that it didn't fulfill the needs of the company I work for, especially when combined with the amount of manual labour required to prepare header files, etc. for processing.

We implemented our own proprietary system using the AST information, and it's turned out to be fully automatic, and fairly easy to make fully featured.

Cheers!

--
Lisa