I agree with Reuben that this is not the place for licensing issue discussions.

Still, on the other hand, they do affect our everyday work. Your explanation was precise, and to the point; good one. It seems my GPL approach is alright (to me, that is) but the wording in Lumikki manual needs some work.

If someone feels those terms unappropriate; please take contact 1-on-1. My primary intention is to get Hamster & Lumikki being used.

-ak