Hi ak,
you have done a gr8 job. actually just two days before
i had started designing such a tool. And  i was not
following your lumikki mails. But after i found
lumikki, it saved my efforts. I think you will soon
hear that i am using it in my projects. But i have
only once concern that it would have been better if it
was a kind lua license or BSD license
bye :-)
Ashish
ashishwave2yahoo.com

I've uploaded the latest Lumikki code to LuaForge:

	http://luaforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=24

There are small changes all over, plus a revised
manual.
I recommend anyone using Lumikki 0.15 to have a look
at this.

-ak