> The authors have already agreed to a general exception that statically
> linked versions of FLTK don't make the wjhole program fall under the
> GPL.
> Just take a look at the webpage. As for dynamic linking, the LGPL allows
> that already, even to proprietary programs.

I'm willing to license under the same terms as FLTK; in fact, that was my
original intent: license compatibility.

What puzzles me is---why the hell are they using the LGPL anyway?  With this
exception, the total licensing terms look like the MIT license, except with
a giant heaping helping of FUD to wade through.

Jay