Juergen Fuhrmann wrote:

/snip
> May be  my bloat statements are a  bit drastic, so please  do not take
> them personally,  but LuaCheia already  seems to become  quite complex
> and we need to keep the ends...
>
> Juergen

Well, I don't want to make it a flame war BUT:
* To my understanding FLTK does work on MAC (at least under X,
possibly natively) Can ny MAC developer please confirm?

* FLTK is tiny compared to WXWindows. It has much less dependencies.
That alone makes it more suitable, even though it's less functionally
complete than WXWindows....

* IIRC, someone has made Lua/FLTK bindings already,...

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be