On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 12:21 PM Sam Trenholme <lua@samiam.org> wrote:
> While there was not a formal license file included in the distribution,
> one of the files had the note "Released under the same generous licence
> as SciTE itself" which a reasonable person would infer is the license
> for the entire spawner-ex package (i.e. both the *NIX and Windows
> spawner interfaces).

Ah, you know what: let's just make it MIT. Or even a little note in
your own license. This is seriously ancient history and I'm glad it's
still useful!

As professionals, we move where the work goes, current gig is Go.
Still looking for a _good excuse_ to pull Lua into the product :)

regards
steve d.