Well it does not make sense for this patch really
as it fixes the build with older llvm-mingw toolchains,
it does not add any new features so does not seem to
fit well for Power Patches.

We just have this patch for the Lua build for VLC
and I thought I would share it with upstream Lua
maintainers as they could have been interested
in the fix.