On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 6:45 PM Marvin Scholz <epirat07@gmail.com> wrote:
Could someone kindly review and maybe merge these patches, if they are ok?

Or is this not the right place to propose patches?

From the Lua FAQ [1]:

The previous question further explains that "Lua is open-source software but it is not openly developed" and links to this explanation from 2008: http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2008-06/msg00407.html

[1]: https://www.lua.org/faq.html