Sorry for the long designation, I had to choose one today, that was  significant, unique and that can be looked up in online searches. The "short alias" is nearly unpronouncable.

If you want, you may propose ideas of names, if you ever need to use such concept in the future for your implementations (even if you're a big company, a small one, or an individual author), but my revendication should protect you from future patent or copyright claims from third parties (at least for the duration of validity of this licence and of my authorship rights in France, i.e. at most my whole life + 70 years; after that I bet that better ideas will have been developed and such claims will no longer be valid, but the public domain, in which it will fatally fall after that time, is not protected from reappropriations; at that time you'll probably no longer need that concept if something better was developed, or there will be so many implementations that claims will be denied by evidences spread everywhere of "prior art").