Op Wo. 26 Jun. 2019 om 22:47 het Egor Skriptunoff
<egor.skriptunoff@gmail.com> geskryf:

> Global variable "C" contains numeric value > 15.5
> The solution of math equation x^x=C must be printed
> Your code must fit into 36 bytes
> Dirty tricks are allowed

That constant 15.5 sticks out like a sore thumb.

The solution to the problem is likely to be non-iterative: some
truncated asymptotic expansion, accurate enough for C>15.5. The dirty
trick may be the replacement of some annoying number by a simpler one,
e.g. 839/5040 by 1/6. Rather like Henrici's program for calculating
the gamma function on the HP 25 pocket calculator.

But right now I don't have the energy to pursue the idea.